Rivelin House provides support for eight people who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, nursing and other associated needs.
We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support.
All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication methods of the people they support.
We make good use of local facilities and can support people to access college courses and work placements if they wish.
The service has eight bedrooms. Some bedrooms have en-suite facilities. The service is accessible for wheelchair users.
Services offered at Rivelin House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Each person will be supported to plan a range of activities tailored to their interests and goals.
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration: