Eagle View Care Home
Location and contact details
Eagle View Care Home is situated in Scarborough, a popular coastal town in North Yorkshire.
With easy access to local amenities, the location of the care home on Phoenix Drive is within a friendly neighbourhood and enjoys strong links with the community.
The care home offers residential care, dementia care and respite care provided by highly-skilled, caring staff.
Eagle View Care Home a lovely home benefiting from bright and well-furnished bedrooms offering residential and dementia care within a welcoming and positive environment.
The home is run by Mariposa. Everyone in a Mariposa Home is treated with the dignity, respect and compassion that you and your family would wish for.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Eagle View Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Respite care/Emergency provided if a bed is available.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Bedrooms have toilet and sink en-suite facilities.
There are designated smoking areas outsideesidents to use.
Pets are able to visit.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: