Halcyon Court Care Home
Anchor’s Halcyon Court in Leeds is a trusted provider of nursing care for elderly people, and offers services for elderly people who have nursing needs and dementia.
The care home’s qualified staff provide 24-hour care and support to help maintain residents' chosen lifestyles, adapting as their needs change.
At Halcyon Court, activities play an important role and they aim to enhance residents’ quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
They pride themselves on the quality of catering, with their chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set in an inner city location, in its own beautiful grounds, Halcyon Court care home is close to local services and amenities, such as local churches, shops and university / city centre.
They're there to help and look forward to giving visitors a warm welcome.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Halcyon Court Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Headingly town centre is 1 mile away and can be reached using excellent bus services (every 15 mins) or via many local taxi firms
- The nearest hospital is Leeds GeneraI Infirmary
- Leeds railway station is 2 miles away
- A theatre, swimming pool, and supermarket are under 2 miles away
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: