Garlands Residential Care Home Limited
Location and contact details
Garlands Residential Care Home Limited is a medium size residental home in Heckmondwike housing a maximum of twenty individuals. The care home houses older individuals including those with dementia.
The care home has been operating for more than seven years. The CQC last updated their ratings of the home in November 2017, giving it an overall rating of requires improvement.
Garlands Residential Care Home Limited is registered as the provider that operates the residency. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
For more information about Garlands Residential Care Home Limited, please contact the home at 01924404122.
Care home group
Services offered at Garlands Residential Care Home Limited
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
We have vacancies in a single room and a double en-suite room. We also are able to take day care.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: