Location and contact details
Avery Mews is a modern, care home with views of the Spen Valley Greenway with residential and dementia care units and a team of professional care staff tending to resident needs. The home offers palliative, dementia, respite and residential care.
Bedrooms at Avery Mews are set across two floor, while each floor has its own living room and dining room, allowing residents to relax and socialise.
The home is surrounded by its own landscaped rockery garden and a popular patio area outside the ground floor dining room, while residents can easily access and be involved with their local community.
Care workers help residents to arrange their rooms how they wish to help them feel at home.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Avery Mews
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
We welcome anyone to come and look around Avery Mews. Alternatively a welcome pack can be requested.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Our rooms are furnished to an extremely high standard and all contain a flat screen television. Residents are encouraged to personalise their own rooms as they wish. All rooms have Wi-Fi access.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Avery Mews is over 3 floors and has 2 communities. Each community has a lounge and dining rooms and there are several quiet areas for peaceful reflection or times with families.
Kitchenette facilities are available on both floors.
Refreshment facilities are available for visitors at main reception.
A secure garden is available.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Ministers/Local clergy visit the home monthly. Individual visits can be arranged if required.
A visiting yoga and ligh pilates therapist visits the home.
An on site hairdresser is available.
A chiropodist visits the home.