Acorn Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Acorn is registered to accept 34 Service Users for both Nursing and Personal/Residential Care. Accommodation comprises: 28 single rooms and 3 double rooms, for couples or those wishing to share. En-suite facility is available in some rooms. The layout is on 3 floors, all served by a passenger lift and a chairlift. All rooms have TV points, emergency nurse call points, their own vanity sink, nightlights and of course central heating.
Types of Care Services Offered at Abbeycroft: The home provides the following types of Nursing & Personal care: Long Term Care, Short Term Respite Care, Intermediate Care, Continuing Health Care, Re-ablement & Rehabilitation care Services, End of Life Care and Day Care.
Services User Categories: Registered with CQC and can accept the following service user categories: Older People, EMI, Dementia (DE), Mental Disorder and PD.
Acorn Nursing Home is a Victorian property that has been lovingly refurbished to suit care and recuperation needs, in an organised and friendly environment that allows carers to achieve high standards.
All care packages are personalised and staff have the opportunity to develop their skills to emerging care techniques and technologies, for the long-term benefit of a modern service.
Many related healthcare services and therapies are made available to Acorn's residents, together with numerous activities and social occasions.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Acorn Nursing Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: