The Boynes Care Centre
Location and contact details
The Boynes Care Centre is situated in Upton upon Severn in Worcestershire, overlooking the Malvern Hills.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors with a range of light and airy reception rooms which provide a homely atmosphere.
The Boynes Care Centre provides high quality residential, nursing and dementia care and actively encourages the residents living in the home to participate in activities. Residents also have the opportunity to access some of the many trips out in the homes own minibus.
Staff at the The Boynes Care Centre offer a person-centred care approach suitable for each individual. Through this, The Boynes Care Centre has attained the Dementia Care Standard Award.
The Boynes also offer professional care to people living with MS. The Boynes MS Care Centre comes highly recommended. It has many permanent and returning residents. It provides 24 hour high-quality care for MS residents.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at The Boynes Care Centre
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home: