Hastings Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
A stone's throw from the stunning Malvern Hills in the picturesque spa town of Malvern, Hastings is an attractive care home situated in a quiet residential area.
Members of the team, who are dedicated to caring with kindness, support residents to enjoy life in the comfort of wonderful surroundings.
Hastings is close to many of the town's attractions, including Great Malvern Priory, plus independent shops, restaurants and Malvern Theatres.
The spacious bedrooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard. With comfortable lounge areas, residents can simply relax or take part in a variety of activities, including: arts and crafts, light exercise and musical entertainment. Family and friends are welcome at any time.
The home also has a hairdressing salon, plus landscaped gardens which are a lovely place to relax during the summer.
The dining rooms are the perfect place to enjoy delicious home-cooked meals prepared by the home's catering team, and home baked cakes which are served daily.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Hastings Residential Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: