Yockleton Grange Residential Home
Yockleton Grange is one of Springcare’s friendly and highly professional Shropshire homes.
Located in the village of Yockleton, the home is easily accessible from Shrewsbury, Welshpool and surrounding villages. This home prides itself on the quality of care provided in a homely atmosphere.
The original house was formerly a rectory. The building has been extended to provideadditional accommodation of rooms with en-suite facilities. There is lift access to the upper floor.
Yockleton Grange stands in three acres of beautifully landscaped gardens in which residents may relax and enjoy the surroundings. Residents who wish to do so, may take part in a little light gardening. There is ample parking on site.
Visitors are always welcome. If you would like to arrange a tour of the home, please contact the manager direct, who will be pleased to assist you.
Yockleton Grange is registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide accommodation and personal care for up to thirty older people and for seven people (over the age of 55 years) with learning disabilities.
Services offered at Yockleton Grange Residential Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: