Location and contact details
Ottley House makes the most of pleasant grounds and a versatile interior to provide top quality nursing and residential care, with professionals available round-the-clock and also skilled in care and support for physical disabilities and dementia.
They are proud to be one of the first homes to be accredited as part of Barchester’s 10-60-06 Dementia Care programme, reflecting the enhanced quality of dementia care and improved quality of life experienced by the residents at Ottley House.
A committed team works hard to ensure that all provision is tailored to the individual, while allowing them to make the most of a relaxed and homely atmosphere.
All staff are carefully chosen and well-qualified to achieve the best standards, with the company philosophy focusing on an attentive service that also supports an active lifestyle. Personal interests are encouraged and there is much to enjoy within the life of the home.
The aim is to meet all residents’ needs over the long-term, living up to a reputation for quality that Barchester homes have earned.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Ottley House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: