Location and contact details
New Fairholme is a large care home (with nursing facilities) situated in Oswestry, with 88 beds. The nursing home caters for adults over 65 including people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
New Fairholme has been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for more than five years. The CQC last updated their ratings of the facility in March 2016, giving it an overall rating of good.
The facility is run by Coverage Care Services Limited. Coverage Care Services Limited is a large group of care homes with twelve individual facilities across England.
To enquire about availability at New Fairholme, give the office a call at 01691684970.
Services offered at New Fairholme
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
New Fairholme was awarded the Gold Healthy Eating Award in May 2004 and the Platinum in May 2006 and retained this status when they were re-assessed in July 2009, 2011 and 2013. There is a wide choice of freshly cooked meals catering for all dietary needs. All service users are offered a choice from the day’s menu. Meal times can be flexible by prior arrangement. We also provide meals for people in the local community.
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: