Location and contact details
Hagley Place Care Home in Ludlow is a purposely-designed home offering residential, nursing and specialised care for challenging conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
A professional team of carers are trained to the highest standards, combining effective healthcare provision with a service that supports an active and enjoyable lifestyle.
The home provides a comfortable, homely environment for up to 60 residents in spacious en-suite rooms, with access to a variety of different lounges and dining rooms.
Set in beautifully landscaped gardens, Hagley Place offers a safe environment to continue living as independently as possible whilst providing support and care of varying levels tailored to each individual's needs. A lively activities programme is delivered by a full-time activity coordinator, including regular trips out in a minibus.
Hagley Place is dedicated to serving the community of Ludlow and the wider surrounding areas of Shropshire and Herefordshire.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Hagley Place
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: