Location and contact details
Anchor’s Maple Dene in Birmingham is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people.
Our care home’s well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle, adapting as your needs change.
At Maple Dene activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents’ quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering with our chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set in a quiet leafy suburb in Moseley in its own beautiful grounds, Maple Dene care home is close to local services and amenities, such as shops and local parks.
Come and visit us at any time. We’re here to help and look forward to giving you a warm welcome.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Maple Dene
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Birmingham town centre is 5 miles away and can be reached using excellent bus services
- The nearest hospital is Selly Oak
- New Street railway station is 5 miles away
- A theatre, swimming pool, golf course and supermarket are under 3 miles away
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: