Holmwood Care Home
Holmwood Care Home provides accommodation and care without nursing for up to 21 older people. Accommodation is arranged over three floors, with bedrooms on each floor and communal rooms on two floors.
Services offered at Holmwood Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Accommodation for 21 residents:
19 single rooms
1 shared room
17 rooms have en-suite facilities
2 lounges and separate dining room.
Secure from wanderers.
There are Communal telephones. Residents may have individual phones installed at their own cost.
Wheelchair access throughout.
Nurse call system fitted.
Normal Lift fitted.
South facing garden with views to Salisbury Cathedral. Large patio & lawned area accessible via steps and ramp. Mature shrubs and flowers in the borders and pots.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
The home caters for specific cultural needs.
The home caters for vegetarians.
Activities include: Bingo, board games, library van, visiting entertainers, music evenings, shopping trips, pub lunches, theatre trips and garden centre visits.
Appointments available with: Physiotherapist, Optician, Chiropodist, Audiologist, Dentist, Hairdresser.
Visitors welcome at any time.
Smokers accepted. Dedicated smoking area located outside the property.
Pets may be considered on individual assessment.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Most rooms have full en-suite bathroom.
Outdoor smoking area available
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home: