OSJCT The Cedars
Location and contact details
The Cedars is a care home in Purton that has been servicing the local and wider Wiltshire community for over 30 years. It offers compassionate, individualised residential care for up to forty-nine residents.
The home is set in its own attractive and accessible grounds which includes a patio, summerhouse and enclosed garden to the rear. The Home is situated in a quiet residential area, a short walk from local shops, Library, GP Surgery and the Community Hall. The Orders of St John Care Trust (OSJCT) operates 71 Care Homes and 14 Extra-Care Housing Schemes across Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, West Sussex and Suffolk. OSJCT offers service includes residential, dementia, intermediate, respite, day care and specialised nursing. The Orders of St John Care Trust values are at the heart of all they do. They provide person-centred care for older people in their care homes. Their five values are their behaviours and these are shared when they recruit new employees.
Their values are: • Dedicated to Caring • Empowering Individuals • Respecting Each Other • Promoting Communities • Securing futures
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at OSJCT The Cedars
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Services and activities
- Hairdressing, manicures, chiropody and opticians
- Internet, bingo, artwork, darts, musical movement, skittles, bowls, flower arranging, cake decorating & movie nights.
- Quizzes, board games and cards
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
En-suite toilets are avialble in some bedrooms.
TV points are available in some bedrooms.
The home and grounds are wholly wheelchair accessible. There is lift access to the first floor as well as stairs.
- 15 car parking spaces
- Swindon Town Centre
Local Taxi Firm
- Kab Cars - 01793 320797
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: