Highfield Residential Home
Location and contact details
Highfield Residential Home is a well-established, fully equipped, comfortable care home. The original late Victorian house has been skilfully modernised, retaining its homely charm.
Caring, loyal and well-trained staff provide personalised care and support to residents in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Staff get to know residents well, and relationships are based on dignity and respect.
Healthcare needs are closely monitored, and they are well supported by the local surgery and district nurse team.
The home’s manager has worked at Highfield for over 25 years. She is hugely experienced, and is passionate about providing uncompromisingly excellent, kind, compassionate and person-centred care for all residents.
Activity and entertainment is planned around the interests and preferences of residents and with their involvement. Daily activities, offered mornings and afternoons, include musical entertainment, sing-alongs, gentle exercise, games, Scrabble, reminiscence, craft activities, trips out and presentations on subjects of interest.
Tasty home cooked meals are prepared by enthusiastic chefs and the menu is planned to meet the preferences and dietary needs of residents.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Care home group
Services offered at Highfield Residential Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: