Ladymead Care Home
Location and contact details
Ladymead Care Home can be found in Wroughton village and is easily accessible to shops, transport links and amenities. Swindon town centre being just 1 mile away.
The home is purpose built and provides accommodation in single occupancy en-suite rooms, some of which are spacious enough for sharing.
Ladymead has TV lounges and a quiet sitting room in which to relax. Traditional home cooking is served in the separate dining rooms, where residents can enjoy the company of others at meal times. Daily meal choices are available and special diets can be catered for.
The home receives regular visits from an experienced hair stylist and a qualified chiropodist. Complementary therapies can be arranged.
Residents can benefit from a varied programme of activities.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Ladymead Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: