Warmley House Care Home
Location and contact details
Warmley House Care Home is set in pleasant mature gardens. The home is located within a small community and public transport is available from Bristol and Kingswood, close to a church and shops.
This extended listed Georgian building has been converted into a care home, with an adjacent nursing home.
Many rooms are for single occupancy although several are large enough for sharing companions.
The home provides TV lounges and separate dining rooms, where residents can join the company of others at meal times and socialise. A daily choices menu provides a range of traditional home cooked meals where special diets can be catered for.
Regular visits are made to the home by an experienced hair stylist and a qualified chiropodist. A dentist and optician visit on request. A library service is also available.
A good variety of activities is available.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Warmley House Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: