Location and contact details
Netherclay House Residential Home, established in 1972, provides quality residential care and support and close care flats to 42 residents. Netherclay House is set in beautiful grounds bordering the river Tone in the village of Bishops Hull, some one & a half miles from the county town of Taunton.
We provide quality, personalised residential care and support delivered by well trained, caring, friendly staff in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
Netherclay House also offers self contained close care flats set in the grounds, close to the main care home. These offer the same levels of care and support while providing greater independence. Residents are welcome to use all the facilities and services available in the main care home.
Built around 1750, Netherclay House is a delightful Georgian property tastefully extended to offer 35 rooms and 5 close care flats, set in beautiful grounds bordering the river Tone with views onto the Quantock Hills and conveniently located an easy one and a half miles from Taunton.
Pets are welcome.
Services offered at Netherclay House
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: