Abbeyfield (Somerset) Society
Location and contact details
Abbeyfield Somerset is registered to provide accommodation and personal care for up to 44 people.
The home cares for older people, including those who have a dementia, in a friendly and care "home from home" environment.
Access our regulators reports to see the consistently excellent results our long serving and dedicated staff achieve.
Accommodation for couples is available in our apartment wing where support can be tailored to differing needs.
Come and visit us to see what we do first hand!
We look forward to seeing you.
Services offered at Abbeyfield (Somerset) Society
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: