Chelston Park Nursing and Residential Home - Chelston Gardens Dementia Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Chelston Park Nursing and Residential Home and Chelston Gardens Dementia Nursing Home are registered to provide accommodation for 86 people who require nursing and personal care.
The homes are close to Wellington and six miles from Taunton and five minutes from junction 26 of M5 motorway.
Chelston Park Nursing & Residential Home offers personalised nursing care and support within a safe, homely environment in which the choices, care, well being and comfort of residents are the prime importance.
Chelston Park combines a manageable size, giving a homely feel with first class nursing facilities set in extensive flat grounds with beautiful views towards the Blackdown Hills and Wellington Monument.
Chelston Gardens offers personalised dementia care and support in a modern, purpose built home designed around a secure, internal garden. The facilities are carefully planned around the needs of people with dementia to provide a modern, caring home where staff have the skills to help people make informed choices about living each day in a way that is tailored around individual need, activity and stimulation.
The emphasis is on light, with large windows and beautiful views of the Blackdown Hills in Somerset. Built to high specification, Chelston Gardens offers large single en suite rooms with walk in showers, and under floor heating throughout.
Chelston Gardens is a purpose built progressive home, where personalised care combines with design to create a peaceful, harmonious atmosphere in which people are supported to make the most of each day.
Care home group
Services offered at Chelston Park Nursing and Residential Home - Chelston Gardens Dementia Nursing Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: