The Grange - Care Home Physical Disabilities
Location and contact details
The Grange is a home providing a range of services for adults with physical disabilities.
The Grange is a lovely purpose-built home in a quiet suburban area close to the town of Poole, Dorset. Poole offers many coastal attractions and The Grange enjoys views of the Purbeck Hills, Corfe Castle and Brownsea Island.
Our residents ensure their home has a lively atmosphere. At their request we offer a wide range of activities, including gardening, craft afternoons and quizzes - we try hard to make sure there is something for everyone.
Our fully-trained staff are committed to ensuring that everybody here is happy in their home.
We pride ourselves on putting our residents first, supporting everybody to be independent and to take part in community activities as they wish.
Services offered at The Grange - Care Home Physical Disabilities
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Daily activities and entertainment: