Badgeworth Court Care Centre
Location and contact details
We provide first-class 24-hour nursing care alongside expert care for people with dementia in our Memory Lane Community. We also offer care for younger people with a physical disability.
Our team of highly-qualified and attentive staff really focuses on the individual needs of our residents with a tailored care plan for each person.
And our dedication can be seen across the board -in our cooking, hospitality and organised activities for our residents.
Badgeworth Court provides care in a picturesque setting in Cheltenham.
We think you'll find we're ideally suited to meet your needs now and in the future.
Call in any time and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Badgeworth Court Care Centre
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: