Location and contact details
Jubilee Lodge offers up to 74 residents compassionate, individualised dementia, nursing, respite and intermediate care in small, friendly and comfortable households.
The home, which opened in 2012, is situated in a quiet location in the Cotswold village of Bourton-on-the-Water – ‘the Venice of the Cotswolds’. It is just a short walk to the picturesque centre of the village where there are attractive shops and tearooms.
This home has been designed with your well-being and comfort in mind. Cosy lounges are available to relax in, as are beautifully landscaped gardens for taking advantage of on sunny days and social activities take place daily for your enjoyment. If however, you'd like a little more privacy, then your own spacious bed-sitting room, with en-suite facilities, offers a peaceful oasis. To give you the support you need when you need it, a friendly, professionally trained team are on hand around-the-clock to support you in how you wish to spend your day enabling you to continue to enjoy a fulfilling and independent lifestyle.
Dedicated Activities Coordinators organise a varied programme of events around each individual's requests, hobbies and interests. The team will be delighted to assist you to continue with existing pastimes, as well as give you the opportunity to try something new if you would like to. They make sure everyone is able to enjoy themselves to the fullest, be that with arts and crafts, a coffee morning or more individual pursuits. Visits from outside entertainers happen regularly. The home has its own minibus for trips out.
A talented cook and kitchen team prepare tasty, home-cooked meals. The freshly prepared, delicious dishes are carefully balanced to get the best nutritional value and take into account individual dietary requirements and preferences. Seasonal produce is chosen whenever possible and of course, relatives and friends are always welcome to join.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Jubilee Lodge
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Services and activities
- Hairdressing, manicures, chiropody and opticians
- Internet, bingo, artwork, darts, musical movement, skittles, bowls, flower arranging
- Quizzes, board games and cards
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
The home and grounds are wholly wheelchair accessible. There are 2 lifts to access to the first floor as well as stairs.
- 32 car parking spaces with 2 disabled visitor bays
- Cheltenham bus station is 20 miles away (nearest bus stop 1000 yards)
Local Taxi Firm
- Bourton on Water Private Hire - 01451 822190 or 07743207456
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: