Redstones Residential Care Home Limited
Location and contact details
Redstones Residential Care Home Limited is a small care residence in Exeter, with a capacity of seven. The home cares for and supports adults over 65
The care home has been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for more than four years. The CQC last updated their ratings of the home in May 2018, giving it an overall rating of good.
The residency is run by Redstones Residential Care Home Limited. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
To find out more about Redstones Residential Care Home Limited, please call 01392421385.
Care home group
Services offered at Redstones Residential Care Home Limited
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
All rooms are on the ground floor. There is no awake night care but all rooms have an emergency call system to which Sue and Kevan will attend. Furniture will be provided but we do encourage residents to bring their own to give it a more familier and homely feel. All rooms have wash basin and commode if required.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residents have use of the communial lounge, dinning area and conservatory. They have access to the kitchen if required. There is a bathroom with Mermaid hoist and a further single toilet. The rear garden provides a grassed area and decking area with seating.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Activities, such as cards, board games, bingo, keep fit, are provided daily in the afternoon. An 8 seater people carrier provides transport for outings. A mobile hairdresser calls weekly at an additional charge. Communion and Services of several denominations occur monthly and a sing- a-long with Anne & Arch, six times a year.
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care: