Coombe House Residential Home
Coombe House Residential Home is a medium size care residence situated in Liskeard housing a maximum of 16 individuals. Coombe House Residential Home houses adults over 65 including people with dementia. The care home also accepts individuals with mental health conditions.
The home has been operating for more than seven years. In the last report by the CQC from February 2018, the care home received an overall rating of outstanding.
The residency is operated by Mrs Ann E Gray. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
To find out more about Coombe House Residential Home, please call 01579346819. More details can be found on www.coombe-house.org.uk.
Services offered at Coombe House Residential Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Designated smoking space outside.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: