Ivybank House Care Home
Location and contact details
Ivybank House is a friendly and welcoming care home located above the city of Bath. The home offers residential and respite care.
The home has an extension with a modern wing, while bedrooms are set across two floors. The ground floor of the home has a lounge, dining room and patio area for residents to enjoy, while the first floor has a hairdressing salon, conservatory and lounge area.
Ivybank House is surrounded by gardens that residents and visitors can enjoy, in addition to a large koi pond and water feature, the outdoor space is ideally suited for socialising.
A team of trained chefs prepare fresh and nutritious meals on-site, with a range of choices available from a daily menu, while catering for people who have special diets.
The activities co-ordinator at Ivybank House organises a varied daily activities programme, including regular outdoor excursions. Residents and relatives have input in the activities to ensure that their desires are met and there is something for everyone.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Ivybank House Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: