St Georges Lodge Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
St George's Lodge is a Residential Care Home situated in Worthing, West Sussex.
The home is registered to care for 26 residents, providing a friendly and professional service 24 hours a day. All rooms are single and most have en-suite facilities.
St George's Lodge is a family run home with kind and qualified staff. It offers the highest standard of care, with excellent facilities, whilst retaining a warm, homely and personal environment.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at St Georges Lodge Residential Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
We offer a full program of entertainment and activities such as gentle chair exercise, arts and crafts and visits from professional musicians and theatrical groups.
We have a visiting hairdresser and chiropodist.
We have wheelchair access throughout the home and a specialist bath, shower room and lift.
We have nurse call system throughout the home.
We can cater for any special dietary requirements and all food is home cooked by our in-house chef.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Respite and Long term stay available.
Please give us a call if you have any questions. We are always happy to chat and help you with any questions- 01902 820 633
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
All our rooms are single and most have en-suite facilities.
The rooms are decorated to a good standard and residents are encouraged to personalise their own room with photographs, small pieces of furniture and ornaments.
Please contact us regarding pets.
All rooms have a TV and residents can have a telephone in their room.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: