Location and contact details
Linfield House is an attractive residential and nursing home adjacent to the lovely Victoria Park not far from the centre of Worthing offering easy access to shops, the library and seafront.
The home has been designed to a very high specification and is tastefully decorated and furnished throughout. It offers generous accommodation including spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite shower facilities and a range of lounges and dining rooms.
Linfield House caters for 43 residents in 4 suites over the first and second floors. Each suite contains a lounge and kitchenette area, for residents and relatives to make their own snacks and refreshments, if they so wish. In addition, the Richmond suite provides a further 11 bed dementia care environment in the west wing.
Large single bedrooms are all ensuite with level-access showers and assisted bathing facilities.
Linfield House has a fully-equipped hairdressing salon/beauty therapy room with visiting therapist and hairdresser.
The home offers residents high quality person-centred care, a wide variety of daily activities, regular minibus trips and even personal shopping trips with a carer driver.
A freshly prepared and home cooked nutritionally balanced menu is available and reflecting seasonal changes. Frail menu and special diets are always catered for.
Free broadband and internet access is available in all bedrooms.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Linfield House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: