Location and contact details
Ashton House is a large care home (with nursing facilities) in Haywards Heath, with one hundred beds. The nursing home caters for younger and elderly adults including people with dementia. The nursing home also cares for residents with physical disabilities.
The facility has been operating for more than four years. In April 2018, the CQC rewarded the facility with an overall rating of requires improvement.
Ashton Care Homes Limited is registered as the provider that operates Ashton House. This is the only care home operated by this group in England.
To find out more about Ashton House, please give the office a call at 01444459586. More details can be found on www.ashtonhousehaywardsheath.co.uk.
Care home group
Services offered at Ashton House
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residents can arrange for telephone connection if they wish to.Some residents have made this arrangement.
If a resident wishes to have a pet at the home, they must demonstate that they can meet all its care needs. This is referred to in the resident's contract.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
If a resident becomes unwell and a relative wishes to stay, provision can be made for an overnight stay.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: