OSJCT St Wilfrid's Priory
Location and contact details
St Wilfrid’s Arundel Priory offers a delightful home environment split across two floors. The private bed-sitting rooms take advantage of the stunning views and offers a peaceful oasis. The home offers three large comfortable homely living areas with stunning views of the historic castle and gardens, where you can join in with the wide range of activities taking place on a daily basis.
Set in a beautiful Grade II listed castle in West Sussex, home environment has been designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and incorporates a number of features to promote warmth and a sense of tranquillity.
A talented chef and kitchen team prepare tasty, home-cooked meals. The freshly prepared, delicious dishes are carefully balanced to get the best nutritional value, and cater for individual dietary requirements and preferences. Seasonal produce is chosen whenever possible and of course, relatives and friends are always welcome to join. The menus change daily and the kettle is always on, so hot drinks are available throughout the day.
A friendly, professionally trained team are on hand around the clock to give you the support you need when you need it. If you like to lead a fulfilling and independent lifestyle, they are here to help you however you wish to spend your day. The team is composed of the Home Manager, Dementia Lead, Activities Coordinator, Carers, Admiral Nurse, Care Leads, Housekeeping Team, Chef and a Handy Person.
Staff would really love to meet you and show you around St Wilfrid’s Arundel Priory. To make sure they have plenty of time to find out about your needs and introduce you to the key members of the team, they recommend you contact them in advance to book an appointment. Alternatively, they welcome you to drop in and see them if you are passing.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at OSJCT St Wilfrid's Priory
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Services and activities
- Hairdressing, manicures, chiropody and opticians
- Internet, bingo, artwork, darts, musical movement, skittles, bowls, flower arranging, crafts
- Quizzes, board games and cards
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- All spaces are accessible to wheelchair users
- Chichester, 10 miles away
- Castle cards - 884444
- The home does not have its own minibus however the local council lets the home have use of transport for outings.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: