OSJCT Westgate House
Westgate House is a sixty-one capacity care home located in Wallingford, dedicated to person-centred methods, flexible nursing and dementia care.
Care charity and provider The Orders of St John Care Trust are respected in the care sector for a flexible range of care provision, making the most of voluntary sector contributions in order to help vulnerable adults achieve a more dignified lifestyle.
Carers respect clients from all backgrounds, support an active and fulfilling lifestyle, and a nutritious diet, while maintaining strong local links.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at OSJCT Westgate House
The home and grounds are wholly wheelchair accessible. There is lift access to the first floor as well as stairs.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Services and activities
- Hairdressing, manicures, chiropody and opticians
- Internet, bingo, artwork, darts, musical movement, skittles, bowls, flower arranging
- Quizzes, board games and cards
Westgate House also has two pianos which are used regularly for musical entertainment.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- 22 car parking spaces and 3 disabled visitor bays
- Westgate House is a 15 minute walk from Wallingford Bus Station
Local Taxi Firm
- Hills Taxi 01491 837022
Although Westgate House don't have their own minibus, the home has use of a County Council minibus for day trips and outings.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: