Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Set in a pretty village in the Oxfordshire countryside, Yarnton is a beautiful care home with picturesque surroundings.
There are spacious en-suite bedrooms, with television and telephone points, plus Wi-Fi.
The home is surrounded by landscaped gardens, which have a water feature, raised beds and a large greenhouse for residents to use.
Residents are given nutritious homemade food prepared by the home's award winning chef Marcella Field and her team.
There is also plenty of seating for residents to relax with family and friends, who are welcome to visit at any time.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Yarnton Residential and Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: