Location and contact details
Court Regis care home, located on the outskirts of Sittingbourne in Kent, is a care facility providing residential care for older people living with dementia.
Court Regis provides a wealth of support services for people living with dementia, with the aim of not just providing care and comfort, but also a new, positive and more engaging stage in their lives. The team of qualified and attentive staff provide 24 hour specialist person centred dementia care.
The home has several large lounges with windows overlooking either the court yard garden at the rear of the home or the landscaped garden at the front of the home.
Court Regis has two dining rooms, one larger that can be used for ‘getting together’ and one smaller one for more relaxed and informal dining.
At the heart of Court Regis is its Philosophy of Care, where social interaction and engagement is encouraged and boredom is eradicated by addressing the ‘three plagues’; loneliness, helplessness and boredom within the home.
Court Regis has been recognised and included in the exclusive Eden Alternative registry of care homes.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Court Regis
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
*Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
*For bed vacancies and availability please call our Customer Care Coordinator on 01795 597431
There is free parking at Court Regis as well as a mini bus for residents to enjoy day trips out.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: