Bromfield House Residential Home
Location and contact details
Bromfield House is a Residential Care Home for the elderly providing care for 10 service users aged 65 and above, both male and female.
Bromfield House AIMS to:
- Provide a Quality Service and High Level of Care to all Residents.
- Ensure that Residents feel immediately at ease and that they are both happy and comfortable.
- Encourage Residents to keep their independence and self-dignity wherever possible.
- Promote friendship between Residents and between Residents and Staff.
Bromfield House occupies detached premises in a residential area and offers a "Home from Home" atmosphere. Accommodation is provided on two floors, with access to the first floor by stairs or shaft lift. Bromfield House is conveniently situated in the pretty atmosphere of Minster, minutes away from the Minster Abbey, Catholic Church, Shops and Library.
Bromfield House has the capacity to house 10 residents; there is a choice of large single rooms, which are tastefully decorated. Rooms can be pre-furnished, although residents are encouraged to bring any items of furniture and personal belongings they wish. Bromfield House has an open dining room and lounge and a large conservatory overlooking the gardens. All rooms are fully central heated, double-glazed with fitted carpets. Each room is fitted with an emergency call system and a television point and has a lockable door.
All rooms have washing facilities and 8 rooms have en-suite toilet and washing areas, the remaining 2 rooms are both within close proximity to toilet facilities. There is a main bathroom, with a specially adapted bath to ensure ease, comfort and safety to all residents wishing to bath on a regular basis, any help needed with bathing will be provided.
Visitors are welcome any time of the day and evening and residents are free to come and go as they please. Visiting clergy of all denominations are also welcome.
Care home group
Services offered at Bromfield House Residential Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: