Dene Holm is a large purpose built residential unit situated in Northfleet, on the outskirts of Gravesend.
The home provides support to older people and people with dementia.
Dene Holm provides care for upto 42 people.
Services offered at Dene Holm
The home has good transport links, with a bus stop directly outside.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Dene Holm has a licensed bar on the first floor where residents can socialise with friends over their favourite tipple or watch the wide-screen TV.
The home has a new decking area which can be accessed from the lounge and gives residents enjoyment over the warmer months. Activities the home organises includes indoor bowls, quizzes and parties.
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Dene holm is a purpose built two storey home divided into three wings, each with a spacious living and dining area where residents can socialis, as well as a kitchenette for residents to use freely.
Each bedroom is equipped with a call system and many of the rooms are en-suite as well as being close to a disabled-friendly bathroom.
Rooms are furnished however guests are encouraged to personalise their room with their own belongings to make them feel more at home.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: