Edward Moore House
Edward Moore House is a purpose built residential care home situated in Gravesend.
The home provides care for up to 39 older people living with frailty or dementia.
Services offered at Edward Moore House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
With two floors, the home provides care for residents with frailty and offers specialist dementia care. It has a variety of spacious lounges and boasts well maintained gardens, which residents particularly enjoy when the sun is shining.
There’s never a dull moment as the home regularly organises events and activities including tea parties and reminiscent projects to uncover residents’ heritage. The open door policy means that friends and family are always welcome.
The home has good transport links, is near to ameneties and is a short distance from the town centre.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Edward Moore House has a range of spacious and comfortable living and dining areas as well as a kitchenette, which residents can freely use.
Each bedroom is equipped with a call system and many of the rooms are en-suite as well as being close to a disabled-friendly bathroom.
Rooms are furnished however guests are encouraged to personalise their room with their own belongings to make them feel more at home.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: