Springfield Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Springfield Nursing Home offers a fully refurbished environment staffed by professional carers, ideal for people with a range of personal healthcare needs, including for intermediate care.
The service works closely with the local authority in order to achieve solutions that most effectively suit the community, supporting independence and active lifestyles.
Specialist hoists are available for people with mobility issues and a nurse call system allows residents to contact staff at any time of the day or night.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Springfield Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
Springfield is a comprehensively equipped Nursing Home which extends a warm and friendly welcome to all its clients and their families. Independence is encouraged but help is available whenever required. The care provided depends on the individual needs and requirements of each person. Springfield provides 24 hour Nursing Care for 42 people in single rooms. A variety of specialist hoists are available to be used by our trained staff.
Springfield is conveniently situated for visitors using public transport and has a car park for those who visit by car. The passenger ferry terminal from Portsmouth is only a distance of 12 miles away in Ryde, whilst the car ferry terminal at Fishbourne is approximately 14 miles away.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: