Ancona Care Home
Ancona Care Home is a medium size care home located in Freshwater, with 18 beds. Ancona Care Home accepts elderly including those with physical disabilities. The home also cares for residents with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
The residency has been operating since December 2010. The CQC last updated their ratings of the home in March 2017, giving it an overall rating of good.
Ancona Care Home is managed by Mrs Carole Brooke. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
To enquire about availability at Ancona Care Home, give the office a call at 01983753284. Additional information is available online at www.carehomesuk.net/ancona.
Services offered at Ancona Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: