Marie Louise House Nursing Home
Marie Louise House is managed by The Healthcare Management Trust. It offers accommodation with nursing care for up to 51 people. The home is set out in three separate units; the Nightingale unit which provides care for older people with dementia; the Kingfisher and Skylark units for older people, some of which have nursing care needs. The home is situated over three floors and there are lifts available. The home is situated in Romsey, Hampshire.
Services offered at Marie Louise House Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Transport available at the home:
Residents may retain their own GP according to geographical area. The home encourages it where possible.
Smoking is allowed outside only.
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Overnight visitor facilities are only available in palliative care circumstances.
Some rooms have en-suite showers at an additional cost according to availability.
Pets are allowed with prior discussion/assessment.
There are currently no vacancies. The home operates a waiting list.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: