Chestnut Court Care Home
Chestnut Court Rest Home is part of Beritaz Care, which has extensive experience and a reputation for providing a high level of care and support throughout Dorset, Hampshire and Surrey. All team members undertake regular and on-going continuing professional development to ensure the highest possible standards are maintained.
Chestnut Court Rest Home is located between the New Forest and the sea, offering a healthy and quiet place to live, yet with good transport links and within easy reach of New Milton town itself. The home has beautiful landscaped grounds with a secured garden, which can be accessed and enjoyed all year around.
Warm, compassionate care is offered within a home from home environment in single rooms with ensuite facilities. Residents are encouraged to bring their own familiar and treasured items into their rooms so that they may settle comfortably.
The home was inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in June 2017 and received an overall Good rating.
Visitors may visit the home at any time, but anyone wishing to meet the manager should contact the home in advance to ensure they will be available.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Care home group
Services offered at Chestnut Court Care Home
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- Total of 25 places.
- All with ensuite facilities and shower.
- Single rooms -23; Shared room -1.
- Emergency call system in each room and communal areas.
- Specially adapted bath facilities.
- One passenger lift.
- Well landscaped and secure garden area.
- Hairdressing salon.
- Two separate lounges.
- Library and reading area
Standard Single Room from £550.00 per week
Ensuite Single Room from £585.00 per wee
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Transport available at the home: