Eastfield Nursing Home
Are you looking for a top quality nursing home for a relative or friend? If so we can help you.
Eastfield Nursing Home is a friendly, family owned nursing home which has been providing an extremely high standard of 24 hour nursing care in a safe and homely environment since 1979.
Please click here to make an online enquiry with us today.
Well qualified Registered nurses lead a team of extremely motivated and enthusiastic care staff, who have specialist skills in caring for the elderly and people with dementia and other progressive conditions.
Enjoy spacious, well decorated, comfortable rooms,many with en-suite facilities. Food freshly cooked in our own kitchen, an in-house laundry and a minibus to allow access to the community.
Set in six acres of magnificent landscaped gardens in tranquil surroundings on the Hampshire/ Surrey/ West Sussex borders, a visit is highly recommended.You will find spacious lounges, a separate dining room and sun lounges and patio areas which enjoy views of the lovely gardens. In addition, if you choose to take part we have a very comprehensive activities programme, a visiting hairdresser and chiropodist, newspapers delivered daily,outings in the minibus, free wi-fi throughout the home, a laptop computer to keep in touch with friends and relatives using Skype and so on. Our approach is completely flexible and designed to meet the needs of the people who live at Eastfield and most requests can be accommodated.
Services offered at Eastfield Nursing Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Certain rooms have full ensuite bathroom. All rooms have ensuite WCs
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
6 acres of grounds
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: