Ashley House Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
Ashley House is an attractive home located in a quiet residential area of Bordon, overlooking beautiful woodlands. Situated in one of Hampshire's 'Green Towns', their home is a short drive from The Forest Shopping Centre with all the shops, cafés and other attractions it has to offer.
The spacious 36 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated and furnished, including telephone and television points.
The lounge areas are peaceful places for residents to use as they wish, whether taking part in activities, reading a good book or catching up with family and friends.
Complete with a traditional bar and optics, the home's specially created pub, 'The Dog and Trumpet' is the perfect spot to socialise.
The landscaped gardens with sensory planting have raised flower beds for residents who like to do a spot of light gardening. They include a water feature, tranquil seating areas and a spiritual corner, which has been blessed for residents and their loved ones to worship together.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Ashley House Residential Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: