Location and contact details
Borovere is situated in the historic market town of Alton, Hampshire, providing high quality residential care in a charming ‘home from home’ to older ladies and gentlemen.
Set in its own beautifully landscaped gardens Borovere provides the perfect mix of a tranquil location and easy access to all the amenities of the nearby town centre. During the summer months residents enjoy the peace and quiet of the stunning gardens where the occasional steam train can be viewed passing by.
The mostly en-suite bedrooms are bright and airy, each tastefully furnished and decorated. Residents are encouraged to bring in personal items such as pictures, ornaments and small items of furniture.
A regular programme of activities is organised with fun and engaging pursuits provided daily. The home has strong links with the local community, ensuring a regular stream of interesting guests and entertainers.
On duty 24 hours a day, the home’s dedicated multi-disciplined team, provides high quality care to meet individual resident’s requirements. As part of the home’s commitment to best practice, all staff receive ongoing training in every aspect of the care of older people.
All residents’ views, choices and preferences contribute to the daily running of their home. Regular residents meetings ensure that all the wishes of the residents are met. Carers recognise that residents have differing tastes and pleasures, and an award winning chef caters for each and every one as an individual.
Borovere is owned and operated by Greensleeves Care, a ‘not for profit’ charitable organisation providing care and accommodation for older people.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Borovere
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: