Lime Tree House Residential Home
Location and contact details
Lime Tree House is a residential care home situated in the delightful village of Ringmer, East Sussex, a few miles from the historic town of Lewes.
We offer 24 hour care for all residents. All staff have regular in-house training, NVQ training and attend courses relevant to care of the elderly.
Lime Tree House has 30 bedrooms, all are ensuite. Lime Tree House has a pleasant lounge and dining room overlooking accessible gardens. The garden has a timber decking and well maintained lawns, flower beds and trees.
We have our own catering staff and use local produce . We have weekly deliveries of fresh food by the local butcher/greengrocer.
We believe everyone is entitled to PRIVACY, DIGNITY and RESPECT and staff are made aware that the needs of the residents are PARAMOUNT.
Visitors are welcome except meal times. However, if you want to have meal with your relatives and friends, this can be accommodated in advance.
Fees are based on the bedroom of your choice.
For more information on staying in Lime Tree HouseCare Home please contact the home.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Lime Tree House Residential Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care: