Palm Court Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Palm Court Nursing Home is a large nursing home located in Eastbourne, with capacity to house 53 residents. The care home accepts adults including people with physical disabilities. The nursing home also accepts individuals with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has monitored the care home since January 2011. The CQC last updated their ratings of the nursing home in September 2018, giving it an overall rating of inadequate.
The nursing home is run by DFB (Care) Limited. There are no other facilities registered by the same group in England.
For more information about Palm Court Nursing Home, please give the office a call at 01323721911. More details can be found on www.palmcourtnursinghome.co.uk.
Services offered at Palm Court Nursing Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
No pets residing at home currently - just visiting pets. Please enquire regarding live-in pets
Majority of rooms have full ensuite. Please enquire.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Overnight visitor facilities planned. Should be available from August 2014
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: