Chiltern House - Care Home Physical Disabilities
Location and contact details
Chiltern House is a home providing a range of services for adults with physical disabilities.
Our home is a lovely three-storey house in the village of Gerrards Cross, in Buckinghamshire. Gerrards Cross has a thriving village centre with shops, banks, restaurants, hotels and many other facilities.
Local places of interest include Bekonscot Model Village, Burnham Beeches, and numerous riverside locations including Windsor and Eton.
Our residents make sure their home has a lively atmosphere. At their request, we offer all sorts of activities, including arts and crafts, games, gardening and outings. We also enjoy holding events in the home, such as a summer fête and Christmas fayre.
Our fully-trained staff members are experienced and well trained. We support our residents to be independent and to take part in community activities as they wish.
Chiltern House has a keyworker system, which means that a particular staff member will be responsible for ensuring that your needs as a resident are met and that you are happy at the home. You can choose which staff member you would like as your keyworker.
Services offered at Chiltern House - Care Home Physical Disabilities
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Daily activities and entertainment: