Location and contact details
We provide first-class 24-hour nursing care for people over the age of 65. We also offer care for younger people with physical disabilities.
Our team of highly-qualified and attentive staff really focuses on the individual needs of our residents with a tailored care plan for each person.
And our dedication can be seen across the board - in our cooking, hospitality and organised activities for our residents.
Westvale House is situated within the Sankey Valley Park area of Cheshire. The home is set in beautifully landscaped gardens with outdoor seating and easy access from all downstairs lounges.
We are the first and only care home in Warrington to achieve the Nationally Recognised Gold Standards Framework Accreditation for delivering High Quality Care to our residents. We were awarded our accreditation at the GSF Annual Conference in Birmingham on 30th June 2010.
We think you'll find we're ideally suited to meet your needs now and in the future to ensure you get the most from your retirement years.
Please feel free to visit and see for yourself all that we have to offer!
Services offered at Westvale House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: