High Peak Residential and Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Situated in a beautiful, tranquil spot, High Peak benefits from its peaceful rural setting whilst also being close to motorway networks and Culcheth which offers a wide range of shops and amenities.
The home has 34 bedrooms, all but two of which have newly refurbished en-suite toilet facilities. They also include TV aerial and telephone points, as well as an emergency call system for extra peace of mind.
There are two large lounge areas which are there for residents to use as they wish, whether taking part in activities, catching up with loved ones or simply relaxing with a good book.
Within the rural setting, the home has beautiful gardens and a wheelchair-friendly patio which is the perfect place for residents to sit and enjoy the views.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at High Peak Residential and Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: