Bamford Grange Care Home
Location and contact details
Bamford Grange is located close to shops, amenities, public transport and the M60 motorway link. Stockport town centre is just a few miles away.
This purpose built home provides nursing and social care for the mentally infirm elderly.
Accommodation at Bamford Grange is provided in single occupancy rooms and all have private en-suite facilities. Most rooms have views of the gardens and surrounding landscape. All rooms have telephone points and a nurse call system.
Bamford Grange features lounges and dining rooms, where residents can socialise at meal times. Meals are based on traditional home cooking using fresh produce. Daily choices are available and special diets can be catered for.
The home is visited regularly by an experienced hair stylist and a qualified chiropodist. Complimentary therapies can be arranged for residents also.
Bamford Grange provides a varied programme of activities.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Bamford Grange Care Home
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
Bamford Grange has recently been redecorated to a high standard. All rooms are single occupancy and have an en-suite facility.
There is a lovely enclosed garden area where residents can safely access outside space.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home: